When: Saturday, October 30th, 12-4pm
Where: South Street Headhouse District (see map below)
Calling all goblins, ghouls, superheros, witches, ghosts, & more! Treat-or-Treat on the Trick-or-South Street!
Put on your Halloween best and come down to the South Street Headhouse District for Trick-or-Treating with over 100 local businesses this Saturday, October 30th from 12-4pm!
That’s right: Free candy in the South Street Headhouse District.
And while you’re here, why not join in the festive fun for:
Saturday, October 30th
Use the interactive map below to plan your route, and download a PDF Trick-or-Treating map here! Physical maps will be available at the Headhouse Shambles during PumpkinFest (taking place at the same time).
🌛 Download the SSHD Trick-or-Treating Map 2021 🌜
- We’re accessible via driving, cycling, public transit, and walking. For specific directions from your location, use our custom Google Maps Directions.
- Our Trick-or-Treating 2021 sponor, TargetPark, has a parking garage located at 215 Lombard Street, just a few steps away from the Headhouse Shambles.
- Masks are highly encouraged at all times. If unvaccinated, masks are required throughout the PumpkinFest event.
- Please mask up when approaching participating businesses for Trick-or-Treating.
- Thank you for your understanding! Happy Halloween!