Multi-Community Town Hall on Escalating Safety Issues — Hosted by QVNA
When: Wednesday, June 9 at 6pm
Where: Virtual meeting
Per the Multi-Community Emergency Town Hall on May 5th (watch it here), elected and appointed City Leaders agreed to address the escalating safety issue of ATVs, motorcycles, slingshots, dirtbikes and modified cars running rampant on commercial corridors, boulevards and residential streets. Once again, we are asking for a fully funded City Action Plan to address this systemic safety issue.
Join with QVNA and our fellow Civics in this
Call for Action at our 2nd Multi-Community Town Hall on
Wednesday, June 9th at 6pm
Register for this Zoom meeting HERE.
Confirmed City Leaders include:
- Tumar Alexander, City Managing Director
- Joel Dales, Police Deputy Commissioner
- Rich Montanez, Streets Deputy Commissioner
- Ralph DiPietro, Licenses & Inspection Acting Commissioner
- Robert Listenbee, Office of the District Attorney of Philadelphia
- Councilman Mark Squilla, 1st District
- Councilman Allan Domb, At-Large
- Councilman Derek Green, At-Large
Register for the Zoom meeting here.
QVNA will also live stream this event at https://www.
Follow the South Street Headhouse District on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for more community events!
This event is not produced by the South Street Headhouse District (SSHD) but is shared on our Website Calendar where events occurring within our district are featured. Please contact the event organizer for questions.