Farm to City’s Farmer’s Market, Tuesdays from 2:30pm to 7:00pm at South and Passyunk for your seasonal favorites. 2012 vendors include:
- Taproot Farm: Organically Grown Vegetables and Eggs
- Big Sky Bakery: Fresh Baked Bread and Pastries
- Livengood Farm: Organically Grown Vegetables and Meats
- Neil’s Sharpening Service: He’ll sharpen practically anything!
- Frecon Orchards: Seasonal Fruit: Farm fresh fruit, starting in June
For more information – visit www.farmtocity.org
Tags: Bars in philadelphia, Coffee shop philadelphia, Drink Specials Philadelphia, Events philadelphia, Hair Salon philadelphia, Live music philadelphia, Philadelphia best restaurants, Philadelphia best tourist spot, Philadephia food, South Street Headhouse District Philadelphia, South Street philadelphia, Tourist spots philadelphia
Trackback from your site.